A gentle touch

What a coincident we make a call together and you were there for me. That day I was surfing a net on my mobile and there were Facebook being high. I make my mind to add some person related to disability sector then I begin to search some persons on the Facebook. I started to notice the person shown in the suggestion. I open every profile over there and checked info. Suddenly my eyes stopped in one name that name was Asma she was looking beautiful in the profile picture. I click on her name on the screen of my mobile. I was running the second generation so the net was slow. The network I was using was of Nepal telecoms. So I was waiting for opening the full page. Finally, I open fully. First of all, I checked her info displayed there. Then I clicked on the photo section. It opens and again I click on the profile pictures. I check every picture she was looking beautiful in every phot. She has the wide white shining face. It was lightning, every picture has the different theme. Especially her hair was splendid. Her hair was deadlocked with red-coloured and highlighted. She has big eyes and l liked that very much. She has the very good sense of humour of fashion, to lengthen he was born to burn the fashion world. With median height, she has very good looks. Her eyes were so focused on something. I notice some point on her was has some pain inside her that she wanted to express that feeling on the picture in the form of attitude. I was impressed from her very first time then I decided to send her friend request. I send too, then after that, I was waiting for the approval of my request. After two days I got the notification on Facebook that my request was accepted successfully. I was so happy at that moment because I was near with her by the social media, I thanked the founder of Facebook that is to the mark Zuckerburg. I wanted to talk with her, but I didn't find her online. One moment I think I should leave her offline message but I didn't because there was the chance of no reply that I never wanted to happen.

One month ago I got a chance to participate in the training program organized by the enablement Nepal that was held on hotel Hardik. The title of that workshop training was insuring accesses to a justice of disabled group. The program was held so perfectly, on the second day of that training I was selected as one of the members of core group called disable right promoter. There was a common consent between Enablement Nepal and DRA that there will be another meeting about the task of DRA and formulation of the DRA group.

One day I receive the call from the land-line number of Kathmandu. I pick up the call and I heard Namaste I'm from the enablement Nepal, are you Prakash Dhakal? I said yes I'm Prakash Dhakal, then she describes the upcoming event. She was asking to join me enablement Nepal for further event or task. I give her mu free consent to join that group without any hesitation. and she gives me time and venue of meeting that was same as earlier meeting that is the location was hotel Hardik putalisadak.

At the very day of the second meeting, I reach there at hotel Hardik at the exact time of 10:00 clock. I see some people their participant of the meeting. First of all, I present my heart full gratitude to the madam of enablement Nepal. Then she I mean mam introduce me to every person from the various part of a nation. There I heard one name that was very familiar to me. From the very first time I was in the dilemma that I might see that girl somewhere then suddenly I remember the Facebook. I tried to recall that face there was the unclear vision of image of a girl Asma. When I heard herd the name Asma then I match that name and her image of that girl then I decided the girl of my Facebook was in front of me. But she was totally unknown about the fact. I was so happy to see her in front of me. I was even cant believing my eyes.

I make my mind to talk with her. but how? there was a massive problem. I make conversation with other people first, then after that, she came towards me I too feel good about that. we introduce each-other then I said I think we are connected on Facebook. she was quite surprised. he asks my name again I said Prakash Dhakal, she looks in my face and said I don’t remember. she expresses her confusion and said can you show me your profile. I took my mobile from my pocket and open the data connection when I open the facebook lite, I search her name Asma on search column then the search result was over there, she was already on my friend list then said no Asma g you can check it out, look here isn’t this girl you? she said yeah this is me. I said I guess I should have added you. obviously, that was me. then we enter into some other informal discuss, this time we talk about our personal matter and many more.

the program was scheduled to be started in 10: o clock but it was already late, some other friends were coming lately some of them were in the way. we waited for them all after some time xitiz sir came there and we move forward to the meeting hall. the hall was well decorated. all participant takes own space I was even in confusing where to sit. then I decided to sit a little bit far from Asma. she looks me and said why you went there come on here is one sit empty you can have a sit here. I went there and take my seat. she was just next to me. there was a happy feeling inside me.

we get the schedule of the programme at that very time and some other stationary materials along with that schedule. slowly programs begin. all sessions expire with the time. while on program time I used to look her time to time. once she asks to bow my palm I bowed my palm she lends me some chhurpi to me. at that time I touch her finger first time, her hand were so soft that I turn in an innocent child. At that time I feel like I'm melting like snow melts on the mountain due to the sun.

Comments

Popular Posts