Dream




Who you are huh?
Tinini tinini tinini , bell ringed somewhere but where it was? I was in a dilemma
Today I wake up in the morning. Then I have had my face wash then I take my breakfast at 8:00 PM. then after that I forget actually what I did then I get myself in dream . The dream was so beautiful. She was looked very beautiful in white dress. She has dad red scruf on her neck with black glass in her eyes. Curley hair, When I saw her first time she was trying to help some children on the street at that very time I just got myself spellbind. My inner interest was goading me to grab her in my hand, but I couldn’t do that. Then she move towards the garden. She reach there and seated on there. I followed her. Went there and started to talk.
May I?
Yea sure
Her eyes were full of mysterious, she looked elsewhere, both of we were unable to make conversation. Then I brake the silent,
Well myself Prakash Dhakal 
She: what if I didn’t tell my name?
Me: what if there is heavy rainfall?
There was not any sine of rain fall rather it was very shining sunny day.
She: it is impossible.
Me: now you got my point
She: what
Me: then it’s too impossible to not to tell your name to me.
Then she smile
She: ikshya pokhrel
Me: not bad
She: mention not
Me: where you from?
She: hell
Me: I was guessing same
What?
Nothing
We both looked each other
Well nepaljung
Originally?
Shyngja
Then I feel something wrong….something was going wrong with her. She was just answering my question. She was not giving attention to me. Then I decided to keep silent myself. Suddenly she break the silent.
Where you from?
I’m still confuse I said
How can one be confuse about his residence?
No no you getting me wrong dude I said, im confuse in fact that whether I tell you my exact location or lie with.
What are you saying, she said.
I looked elsewhere and said if I tell you true fact there is chances of getting me wrong and if I lie with you I will be wrong. I don’t like people with lie.
Why? She said
Cause you might think that I flirting with you If I disclose me to belong from same. I may have listen “O hello mister that is old style of dealing with girl ok’’ on the other hand if I don’t do so I won’t feel good.
How can you think or tell that I would react like as you said she said
Cause it happens almost in all and I believe in central tendency.
Very funny she said
First time she laugh loudly, this time she looked at me, she was saying very funny and laughing at the same time, and another one thing she did was touchy, she change his color of her face like she has some dilemma on something and suddenly she stopped herself from laugh and stop totally talking to me and move her direction somewhere else. I don’t even still know what she was doing. She was pretending something to be.

Well, what you doing here?
Dancing, don’t you see im having rest here?
Yea I can see that you are dancing on yourself and that’s a good thing, I said.
Why did you ask that question to me? Although you know the truth.
To present myself as normal person. Common what would I suppose to ask? We can’t tell directly anything to someone we wanted to tell, isn’t it?  It’s like warm up …ha-ha she laugh. You know what , what is the main problem of a girl they can’t stay without trying to hochhauna, though they don’t have any skills on anything, they think theme self as superior. Without a delay they present theme self as queen like no any other has her capacity. Girl always tries to manipulate the matter. As much as they can. In this case my question was good enough to run the conversation well. But you ruin it, by raising this question.
Look if anybody is trying to have a conversation with you why you behave like he has attempt homicide.
Oh my god. This much lecture for my tiny question? Again she raise a question and this time myself decided to be silent. That was only way to get out from this shit.
ok then Im leaving I said
''get'' lost the quick answer was too much irritating
again why you become fire ?
actually I don’t have to talk with you she added extra.
but I do have . I have to talk with you.
she said why
for nothing'
there must be something inside nothing hai.
yes exactly, you know the fact then why you ask? thaha raix ta ani kina sodhya ni ?
so can I leave now? sorry I nearly forget to remind you that we are going to meet again, but where I will inform you later. what? she replyed.
yes we will meet again . why, do you have any doubt? 
not only doubt im damn confident that there will no any such incident where we will came in in-front of each other.
 haha you make me laugh, I said

To be continued.....




Comments

  1. She: what if I didn’t tell my name?
    Me: what if there is heavy rainfall?
    There was not any sine of rain fall rather it was very shining sunny day.
    She: it is impossible.
    How can you think or tell that I would react like as you said she said
    Cause it happens almost in all and I believe in central tendency.
    Very funny she said.
    hoit bhairaja khatrai xa conversation. maulikata.
    Me: now you got my point
    She: what
    Me: then it’s too impossible to not to tell your name to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe dai ..padnu vayex hai hajur le hai ...
    tq re k :P :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts