Sample of application letter for the post of the Accountant



12th sept 2017
Kritipur-6, Kathmandu

To, Kumari Bank Limited
Human Resource Department,
Kathmandu, Nepal

Subject: Application for the post of the Accountant
Dear sir/madam,
With the reference to your Advertisement published in Kantipur dated on September11, 2017, I would like to apply for the post of Accountant as all the qualifications and skills possess me. I have attached my complete CV showing all qualification for your kind consideration and perusal hereby with.

I am motivated to apply here as all my qualifications and skills matches, which your organization seeks for this post. Also, I am the student of management from the early time. I am very much interested in working in such organization which helps to widen the horizon of my knowledge with the opportunity to work at your organization.

I hope all my qualifications will be suitable which required for the reputed organization like yours. If you consider my qualifications and grant me an opportunity to serve in your organization, I will give all my best to satisfy you and your organization as well, with my diligent and honest service.

If you find me worthy for this post, feel free to contact me at any time for further queries.

Looking forward to your positive response!!

Thanks and Regards
…………………
Prakash Dhakal

Kirtipur, Kathmandu

Comments

Post a Comment